Welcome to the Owen J. Roberts School District!
2018-2019 Student Registration Process
Owen J. Roberts School District is pleased to introduce the Student online registration process for the 2018-2019 school year. Most of the paperwork required is available electronically. Please note that Kindergarten students must be age 5 by September 01, 2018 and First Grade students must be age 6 by September 01, 2018.
Steps to Complete the Registration Process (please review before starting):
- To ensure your address is within district boundaries and/or to determine the Elementary building your child may attend, please enter your address using the School Locator. Click here for access to the locator.
- Start the registration process by clicking here. The link takes you to our online new student registration portal hosted by Skyward. You must create an account with Skyward to proceed to the online registration forms. This should only take a moment and you should only need to do this one time. If you are registering multiple children, there will be an option to register additional children after completing the first set of forms. You will receive confirmation via email with additional information.
- For the Elementary Buildings -Once you complete the electronic forms and submit you will be directed to schedule an appointment on the school registration appointment link.
- For the Middle School and High School, once you have completed the electronic forms you will be contacted to schedule an appointment.
The following documents are required at the appointment:
- Original birth certificate, hospital certificate or baptism certificate
- Up-to-date immunization record
- Completed dental and physical forms are due October 01, 2018. We will accept exams performed after September 01, 2017.
- Custody orders and/or other legal documents, such as, a court appointed foster parent letter, if applicable
- Parent/Guardian must provide a photo ID
- Current grades and/or unofficial transcripts
- If applicable, please bring a copy of your most recent IEP, Chapter 15/Section 504 or Chapter 16/Gifted paperwork or other Special Education documents.
- Proof of Residency:
- Please choose 1 valid document from each column below
Column A Column B Column C · Completed and current residential lease · Utility Bill within 30-60 days, examples below · Valid Driver’s license PA issued · Signed Settlement Agreement o Electric (PECO, MetEd) · Valid Photo ID PA issued · Deed o Cable (Comcast, Verizon) · Passport · Property Tax Bill Current Year o Phone, Landline Only (Verizon, Comcast) · School Tax Bill Current Year o Garbage (AJ Blosenski, Diamond) · Mortgage Statement 30-60 days o Sewer, Water (Township Bill) · Military housing letter o Propane/Oil (Amerigas) · Vehicle Registration with district address o with valid PA License or ID
Middle School and High School Students:
Contact the Guidance Department to schedule a guidance appointment to create a schedule. Please see the contact information below:
Middle School: 610-469-5704
High School: 610-469-5162
For Assistance contact the Attendance Clerk for the attending school.
Owen J. Roberts High School
Owen J. Roberts Middle School
East Coventry Elementary
East Vincent Elementary
French Creek Elementary
North Coventry Elementary
West Vincent Elementary