Signing up for Best Buddies
Join our Best Buddies Google Classroom and register with Best Buddies Online.
Go to www.bestbuddiesonline.org
Make sure you are with a parent when completing this!
- -Click on the Membership Application tab and choose Middle School
- -Choose New Member or Returning Member (Returning Members - if you forgot your password, use the forgot password link. Do not sign up as a new member!)
- -Pick Pennsylvania and Owen J Roberts Middle School
- -Fill out all your personal information
- -Parents must agree for all students under the age of 18 to be involved
- -Please fill out matching survey (if interested in being a peer buddy)
- -You will get an email with your username and password after you finish registering.
OJRMS Best Buddies
Welcome to the OJRMS chapter of Best Buddies!
Chapter Advisor: Mrs. Dean
Faculty Advisor: Mrs. Hoyt
Special Education Advisor: Mrs. Knox
The Best Buddies program helps foster one-to-one friendships between students with and without intellectual and developmental disabilities. Best Buddies helps to create an inclusive middle school climate for students early on in their educational development.
Please visit our chapter website to see upcoming events, complete buddy status updates, and to learn more about Best Buddies!
Best Buddies Google Classroom
We have a Google Classroom set up for the Best Buddies committees. This is where you can brainstorm, plan upcoming events, and post information for other buddies. Please be sure to check the classroom in between our club meetings for important information!