Best Buddies Field Trip Forms
If you would like to participate in any of the Best Buddies field trips, you will need to have a parent or guardian complete the medical consent form and return it to Mrs. Potter in the library. You only need to complete one of these forms for the year.
OJRMS Best Buddies
Welcome to the OJRMS chapter of Best Buddies!
Chapter Advisor: Mrs. Dean
Faculty Advisor: Mrs. Potter
Special Education Advisor: Mrs. Knox
The Best Buddies program helps foster one-to-one friendships between students with and without intellectual and developmental disabilities. Best Buddies helps to create an inclusive middle school climate for students early on in their educational development.
Please visit our chapter website to see upcoming events, complete buddy status updates, and to learn more about Best Buddies!
Signing up for Best Buddies
All members must officially join Best Buddies by logging on to Best Buddies Online by Monday October 9th. Anyone who has not completed their registration by the 9th will have their club reassigned.
Make sure you are with a parent when completing this!
- -Click on the Membership Application tab and choose Middle School
- -Choose New Member or Returning Member (Returning Members - if you forgot your password, use the forgot password link. Do not sign up as a new member!)
- -Pick Pennsylvania and Owen J Roberts Middle School
- -Fill out all your personal information
- -Parents must agree for all students under the age of 18 to be involved
- -Please fill out matching survey (if interested in being a peer buddy)
- -You will get an email with your username and password after you finish registering.
Joining our Google Classroom
We have a Google Classroom set up for the Best Buddies committees. To join, use the code x1a6w1q.