OJRHS Community Day is happening on Friday, September 27th. It is very important that each student checks their school email and uses the link provided to register for the breakout session that they would like to attend on Community Day. The option to choose your own session will close on Monday, September 16th. Session size is limited. Register now before space is gone! This is a mandatory day of school. Any student that does not choose a session, will be assigned to one.
All students will:
- Attend one breakout session of their choice (options listed below)
- Listen to an amazing message from guest speaker William Green, a former NFL 1st round draft pick from New Jersey
- Participate in one hour of fitness
- View Screenagers, a movie about managing your digital life
- Attend the Homecoming Pep Rally
- Chance to win one of eight $200 gift cards to Wawa, Dick’s Sporting Goods, and Amazon (must be present for the entire school day)
Breakout Session Topics
Budgeting: How to Manage My Money Career Exploration Effective Ways to Deal with Stress Happiness is……. Healthy Living: FIIT Club Workouts Help with Applying to Colleges How to Build Better Relationships How to Find Time: Time Management How to Get, and Stay, Organized Improving Study Skills Mindfulness On Campus Service/Art Project Scholarship Opportunities Understanding Mental Health Winning the Anxiety Battle You Woke?: Courageous
Conversations about Diversity
Parents and community members are invited to join us in the OJRHS Auditorium on the evening of Thursday, September 26th, from 7:00-8:30 to listen to motivational speaker William Green and view the Screenagers Documentary.
Check out information about William Green by clicking here.
View the trailer for Screenagers here.