Degrees and Certifications:
Mr. Patrick Carney
Welcome to my page!
Thanks for checking out my site. Feel free to email me with any questions you may have or if there is anything that I can assist you with. I have been teaching Emotional Support at East Coventry for 12 years and I am excited for the upcoming school year! Working together we can make it a great year.
- My wife Jackie is a teacher as well
- I have three kids, Logan a sophomore at PV, Emily a 7th grader and Avery who is entering 1st
- We are a sports family, traveling a lot for baseball, field hockey and lacrosse
- My son’s Junior Legion team made it to the PA State Championship Game this summer
Education and Experience
- BS in Special Education: Millersville University 1997
- MS in Educational Leadership: Neumann University 2006
- 1998 to 2006- Chester County Intermediate Unit- Emotional Support in Partial Program
- 2006 to the Present- Owen J. Roberts School District- Emotional Support Teacher