• The following students are required to have state mandated paper work:
    Kindergarten:  Physical Exam, Dental Exam, Completed Required Immunizations
    Transfer Students: School Medical Record from previous school, Physical, Dental, Immunization Record 
    Third Grade: New completed dental form for this school year must be dated after January 2016 
    Sixth Grade: Updated Physical with Immunization required. Immunizations needed are Meningococcal, and Tdap 
    All students requiring medication to be received in the nurse's office on daily basis must have a doctor order stating reason why, dosage and time to be received. Paper work for daily medication needs can be found under the health form link on your left hand side. Each new school year a doctor order is required in order for medication to be dispensed in the nurse's office.
    For Epi-pens required to stay at school : Please have your physician complete the following food allergy action plan: http://www.foodallergy.org/file/emergency-care-plan.pdf 
    For Students requiring an inhaler or nebulizer treatment while at school: Please have your Physician complete the following asthma action plan:  https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/files/docs/public/lung/asthma_actplan.pdf 
    Field trip forms are also provided in the student service link. If your child is scheduled to take a medication on their trip or is meed of carrying an inhaler or epi-pen for emergency. Please contact the nurse when your child's field trip is scheduled. A nurse mayb required for the trip and needs to be scheduled in advance. All field trip permission forms must include medical insurance information in order to participate on all school field trips.