Welcome to Mrs. Stone's Class
Hello and thank you for stopping by my webpage. I hope you are enjoying the summer break. It's such an important time to relax and enjoy being with your family and friends. During the summer I try to take extra time to sleep, play outside, enjoy my hobbies and family, and read. I hope you are finding your summer with all the things that make you happy, even if we are all spending more time at home!
3rd Grade Supply List
- Device: laptop, Chromebook or iPad
- Online or paper calendar to keep track of work
- 1 pair of personal earbuds or headphones with microphone
- 12x9 dry-erase board, marker, and eraser
- 6 single-subject notebooks
- 1 box of crayons or colored pencils
- Glue stick
- Sharpened pencils
Please note that my email address is my full name: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please understand that it can be difficult for me to respond immediately during the school day, as I am busy working with the students. If you need assistance during the school day, please call the main office at 610-469-5104.
To leave a voicemail, please call 610-469-5399. I am only able to check voicemail at the end of school day.