Welcome to Mrs. Stone's Class
Have you joined the Google Classroom yet?
All 3rd grade students should join our 3rd Grade Remote Learning Classroom as well as the homeroom page they joined at school. Please email me if you have any questions or trouble. Parents and guardians will be invited once a student has joined with his or her student account.
3rd Grade Supply List
- 1 pair of personal earbuds
- 2 pink pearl erasers
- 1- 24 count crayons or colored pencils
- 2 or 3 glue sticks (large size)
- 2 dry erase markers (low odor)
- 24 #2 Ticonderoga pencils-latex free (pre-sharpened)
- 2 yellow highlighters
- 4 single packs of yellow sticky notes (3” x 3”)
- 1 pack of index cards (3” x 5”)
- 1 dry eraser (a piece of felt is also acceptable)
Optional, but greatly appreciated:
1 container of disinfectant wipes, 1 box of tissues
Please note that my email address is my full name: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please understand that it can be difficult for me to respond immediately during the school day, as I am busy working with the students. If you need assistance during the school day, please call the main office at 610-469-5104.
To leave a voicemail, please call 610-469-5399. I am only able to check voicemail at the end of school day.
Our Daily Schedule
*Stay tuned for an updated schedule for the 2019-20 school year.