Please check your e-mail for Third Grade Google Classroom log-in information.
Can't find it?? Having trouble??
No worries!! We will figure it out!!
Just send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star
I wished for third graders
and here you are!
Please check this site for news and information
regarding the events and happenings in our classroom!
Use the links listed on the left to access information about our
homework assignments, newsletters, class calendar, and more...
Welcome Third Graders!
Please take a moment to read the letter below. It provides need-to-know details to help you prepare for school!
- 1 pair of personal earbuds (small so they fit in a pencil box)
- 2 pink pearl erasers
- 1- 24 count crayons or colored pencils
- 2 or 3 glue sticks (large size)
- 2 dry erase markers (low odor)
- 24 #2 Ticonderoga pencils-latex free (pre-sharpened)
- 2 yellow highlighters
- 1 pencil box/bag
- 4 single packs of yellow sticky notes (3” x 3”)
- 1 pack of index cards (3” x 5”)
- 1 dry eraser (a piece of felt is also acceptable)
Optional, but greatly appreciated:
1 container of disinfectant wipes, 1 box of tissues, plastic zipper bags
Looking for News? Homework?
If you are looking for specific information regarding upcoming classroom events, please check our Newsletter page. Newsletters are posted in chronological order, and have the most up-to-date information about our Third Grade happenings!
If you are looking for homework assignments, please check our Homework page, where you will find our homework assignments for the current week. Thank you!
Third Quarter Specials Schedule
Organizing & Planning
WIN (What I Need) Time