Title I Math Program
Title I is a federally funded supplemental education program that provides financial assistance to local educational agencies to improve educational opportunities for our students. Title I programs are designed to help children meet the state content and performance standards in reading, language arts, and mathematics.
North Coventry has been selected as a Title 1 Distinguished School for the 2018-2019 school year. Congratulations to our students for this recognition!
Mrs. Lemuell - email@example.com
Mrs. Joyce DeVol – firstname.lastname@example.org
North Coventry Elementary School Home-School Compact
The Owen J. Roberts District Community believes in“inspiring each student for success today and greatness tomorrow.” In order toachieve this mission, a strong home-school connection must be created andfostered for a lifetime. To ensurepositive learning outcomes for all students, the following will be required:
· Provide researched-based curriculum and bestpractice for instruction in a supportive environment that enables theparticipating children to meet the States academic achievement standards
· Provide opportunities for family involvement andvolunteering
· Provide opportunities for parent/ guardiantraining and support
· Communicate regarding student’s academic growth ata minimum of 3 times per year
· Provide communication regarding the professionalproviding instruction
· Provide the environment and opportunities forstudents to reinforce/practice concepts being taught at school
· Stayinformed regarding your child’s school policies and activities
· Serve at and attend school events, to the extentpossible
· Demonstrate personal responsibility for his/herown learning and academic growth
Updated yearly with parents.
Parent ResourcesPA Department of Education: Title I Resources for Parents http://www.portal.state.pa.us/portal/server.pt/community/title_i/7382Reading Resources:Ed.gov – U.S. Department of EducationInternational Reading AssociationMath Resources: