• The original North Coventry Elementary School was comprised of two schools located on South Hanover Street. The one school was the first high school in the area and admitted students in 1912, the school ceased as a high school in 1956 when seven townships consolidated into the Owen J. Roberts School District. Below is a photo of the original high school on South Hanover Street in North Coventry Township.

    Historic NC