OWEN J ROBERTS COMMUNITY AQUATICS
SPRING 2022 PROGRAM
SCHOOLPAY REGISTRATIONS OPENING: 1/31/2022
TO ACCESS: https://schoolpay.com/link/OJRSpring2022Swim
- This program will follow the District’s approved Health and Safety Plan. The plan can be found on the District’s website @ https://www.ojrsd.com/Page/9779
- The pool will be closed in accordance with District closures. Previously established District closures include: March 4th, April 13th to 18th, and May 27th. NO CLASSES WILL BE HELD ON THESE DATES.
COMMUNITY AQUATICS PROGRAM POLICIES:
- CANCELLED CLASSES: If classes are cancelled due to pool closings beyond our control, thunder and lightning, COVID, etc., classes will not be made up! If the District is closed due to inclement weather, classes are automatically canceled for that date.
- REFUND POLICY: If it is necessary for the Community Swim Program to withdraw a class, each student will receive a full refund or may transfer to another class if an opening is available. If a student withdraws from a class before the first night of class, the registration fee will be refunded (less a $5.00 processing fee). No refunds will be made after the first class.
- PAYMENT POLICY: No cash payment will be accepted. Payment is due at the time of registration.
To view the Spring 2022 Community Aquatics Program click here.