A Child’s Place will offer a full-day program for virtual learning for OJRSD students. The program will take place at both East Vincent and West Vincent Elementary Schools and adhere to health and safety guidelines set forth by CDC, CCHD, DHS, and OJRSD regarding Covid-19.
Instructional Day: 7:00am – 3:10pm
Instructional Day plus Extended After Care: 7:00am – 5:30pm
- Students will be in groups of 10-12 per classroom with 1 ACP staff person
- Students will be in groups in or around the same grade level
- During the academic portion of the day an ACP staff member will supervise and assist the children as they follow their virtual learning schedule
- Parents will be required to provide snacks and water bottle for their child each day. The school district will have lunch available for children in our program (extra cost). Parents may also pack a lunch as well.
- Temperature and wellness checks will be performed at drop off each day
- Students and ACP Staff will be required to wear a face mask
- Children should come to school prepared to engage in their online learning program with the school district. Each child should have a backpack, iPad or laptop computer, charger, headphones or earbud, pencils and pens and any other stationary needs the district requires.
- ELRC state funding will provide full-day care for families eligible
Full Time Rate
Part Time Rate
3 Days per Week
Instructional Day (7:00am – 3:10pm)
After Care (3:10pm – 5:30pm)
2020-2021 ACP Registration Information
Please complete the Child Registration forms by August 24th by visiting https://www.acpkids.com/ and select School District Programs in the middle of the page. Look for “Register for 2020-2021” on the OJRSD District tab and complete the Registration forms. An acknowledgement of the registration should pop up after submitting. Any questions on the program or registration can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. An email regarding registration in the program will be sent by August 28th.