Welcome to the Owen J. Roberts School District
To register a student for the 2022-2023 school year, follow the steps below.
Owen J Roberts School District uses the Skyward Online Registration process. Most of the paperwork required is available electronically.
Please note that:
- Kindergarten students for the 2022-2023 school year must be age 5 by September 02, 2022 and First Grade students must be age 6 by September 01, 2022.
Steps to Complete the Registration Process (please review before starting):
- To ensure your address is within district boundaries and/or to determine the elementary building your child may attend, please enter your address using the School Locator. Click here for access to the locator.
- Start the registration process by clicking here. The link takes you to our online student registration portal. You must create an account with Skyward to proceed to the online registration forms. This should only take a moment and you should only need to do this one time. If you are registering multiple children, there will be an option to register additional children after completing the first set of forms. You will receive confirmation via email with additional information.
- For the Elementary Buildings, once you complete the electronic forms and submit them you will be directed to the Quick Links Page of the school where your child is being registered.
- For Middle School and High School, once you have completed the electronic forms, you will be contacted to schedule an appointment.
The following documents are required at the appointment:
- Original birth certificate, hospital certificate or baptism certificate
- Up-to-date immunization record
- Completed dental and physical forms are due October 01. We will accept exams performed after September 01 of the prior year.
- Dental form
- Physical form
- Custody orders and/or other legal documents, such as a court-appointed foster parent letter, if applicable.
- Parent/Guardian must provide a photo ID
- Current grades and/or unofficial transcripts
- If applicable, please bring a copy of your most recent IEP, Chapter 15/Section 504 or Chapter 16/Gifted paperwork or other Special Education documents.
- Please choose 1 valid document from each column below.
Column A Column B Column C Completed and current residential lease Current (30-60 day) Utility Bill Valid PA Driver's License Signed Settlement Agreement Electric (Peco, MetEd) Valid Photo PA ID Deed Cable (Comcast, Verizon) Passport Current Year Property Tax Bill Phone, Landline Only Current Year School Tax Bill Garbage (AJ Blosenski, Diamond) Recent (30-60 Days) Mortgage Statement Sewer, Water (Township Bill) Military housing letter Propane/Oil (Amerigas) Vehicle registration with District Address with a PA License or ID
Middle School and High School Students
Contact the Guidance Department to schedule a guidance appointment to create a schedule. Please see the contact information below:
- Middle School (610) 469-5704
- High School (610) 469-5162
For assistance, contact the Attendance Clerk at the attending school.
Owen J. Roberts High School - Diane White (610) 469-5144 and Kim Guinan (610) 469-5149
Owen J. Roberts Middle School - Melissa Lane (610) 469-5717
East Coventry Elementary - Sue Hanson (610) 469-5707
East Vincent Elementary - Karen Hydutsky (610) 469-5714
French Creek Elementary - Alexandra Lewis (610) 469-5710
North Coventry Elementary - Chris Ficca (610) 469-5709
West Vincent Elementary - Janine Browley (610) 469-1402