The Owen J Roberts School District has extended use of our track facilities to residents of the community under the supervision of the Coordinator of Student Activities. The procedures and application form to gain access is listed below.
click for the Community Track Usage Form
The track facility shall be available to residents of the Owen J Roberts School District on weekdays from dawn until dusk during non-school hours. Secondary school hours are from 7:30 AM to 2:10 PM.
Facilities are not available when school is in session, when school activities are scheduled or when an event is scheduled in the stadium.
Non School District resident usage is prohibited.
A track usage pass may be obtained upon completion of the application form. Current students of the District may use their student ID in lieu of obtaining a track usage pass.
Applications should be mailed or presented to: Owen J Roberts School District, 901 Ridge Road, Pottstown, Pa. 19465-8402 or obtained from the receptionist at the Administration Building.
- Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Track facility usage shall be limited to immediate family members for each pass issued.
- Use of the facilities shall be limited only to those days and times listed in the track use guidelines.
- Facilities are not available when school is in session, nor when school activities are scheduled.
- Entrance to the track will be the North gate.
- Running shoes/sneakers only are permitted on the track surface. No spikes are permitted.
- The Stadium synthetic field is off limits.
- Warm up and stretching exercises are to be completed on the track surface or outside the fence.
- No pets, bicycles, scooters, etc are permitted in the Stadium.
- No food or drink is permitted inside the fence surrounding the track.
- The District is authorized to curtail or restrict use of the track facility due to inclement weather and normal weather related school closings, local, state or national disasters or emergencies, school construction or other field/track maintenance work.
Failure to comply with the provisions in this document shall result in the denial of the use of this facility.
Help in determining when the track is available for use:
Thank you for your interest in use of the track. The schedule of events in the stadium is a constantly changing schedule with factors such as the weather creating last minute scheduling changes constantly. The District’s website is your best source in determining availability.
The hours of operation for the Secondary schools is 7:30 a.m. to 2:10 p.m. The track is not available during these hours. Typically during the Fall and Spring sports seasons the track is utilized for District events until 6:30 p.m. During the summer months (June to August 10th) availability of the track will vary as we do host many summer events for our students.The District utilizes a facility scheduling program with our community groups called FMX. The FMX calendar is a great reference of when the stadium is being utilized. To access this calendar please CLICK HERE.In addition to the FMX calendar the District calendar also list scheduled events. To access this calendar please CLICK HERE.
A final source you may wish to utilize would be the athletic page section of our website. From the athletic page you are able to reference two links; the school calendar and the athletic schedules. To access this section of our website CLICK HERE.