Right to KnowAnyone seeking access to or duplication of a public record must submit a written request, using the Right to Know Request Form, addressed to the OJRSD Right-to-Know Officer, Jaclin B. Krumrine.
This request must identify or describe the public record with sufficient specificity to allow the District to determine which record is being requested, and must include the name and address to which the District should send its response.
ProcedureUpon completing a right-to-know form, please submit it in one of the following manners:
By e-mail: Sent, as a completed and signed scanned attachment, to the attention of Mrs. Jaclin Krumrine c/o email@example.com. An e-mail will not be considered submitted until a complete, accessible copy of that e-mail is received by the person to whom it is addressed.
By regular mail: Send to the attention of Mrs. Jaclin B. Krumrine, Chief Financial Officer, Owen J. Roberts School District, 901 Ridge Road, Pottstown, PA 19465.
In person: At the Administration Office (901 Ridge Road, Pottstown, PA) on any business day during regular business hours.
By fax: 610-469-0403
Response: By law, the District must provide an initial response within five business days.
Office of Open Records Contact Information:
Appeals may also be submitted via fax (717-425-5343) or postal mail:
ExceptionsExtensions for the 5-day requirement are set forth in Section 902 of the new law.
- The request requires redaction of a record;
- The request requires the retrieval of a record stored in a remote location;
- A response to your request cannot be accomplished within 5-business days due to staffing limitations;
- Legal review is necessary to determine if the requested record is a public record subject to disclosure;
- Requestor has not complied with the District's policies regarding access to records;
- Requestor refuses to pay applicable fees;
- The extent or nature of the request precludes a response within the required time period.