Inspiring Excellence. Inspired Students.

Inspiring Excellence. Inspired Students.

Contact Information

Welcome to the 2016-17 school year! Once again this year, the District will be contracting the food service operations to Chartwells School Dining Services. Studies show that there is a link between child nutrition and student achievement. Owen J Roberts remains committed to providing healthy, nutritious meals to our students for breakfast and lunch 

Director of Dining Services

Heather Bonner
Food Service Secretary
Stephanie Shoemaker
Executive Chef
Nels Benton
High School Cafeteria Manager (interim)
Chasta Longworth
Middle School Cafeteria Manager
Jean McDaniel
East Coventry Elementary Cafeteria Manager
Teresa Spiese
East Vincent Elementary Cafeteria Manager
Wendy Twaddell
North Coventry Elementary Cafeteria Manager
Pam Loomis
French Creek Elementary Cafeteria Manager
Jackie Weil
West Vincent Elementary Cafeteria Manager
Teresa Dispenziere
Civil Rights Poster   In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) Fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) Email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.