Chromebook Repair and Loaner procedures during COVID-19 closure
If you are having problems with your Chromebook or charger during this time please do the following:
- First email or call Ms. Veronica Cousens at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-469-5133.
- She may be able to problem solve with you and get you going again.
- If the problem cannot be fixed remotely, Ms. Cousens will arrange a time for you to drop off your device.
- If you are dropping off a device, make sure it is clearly marked as yours. First and Last name..
- Ms. Cousens will communicate with you when your Chromebook is repaired and ready for pick up.
OJR High School's 1-1 Chromebook Innovative Initiative
Here are the top five reasons why a 1:1 technology initiative improves teaching and learning:
- Equalizes student access to technology
- Increases engagement for students and teachers
- Customizes and differentiates teaching and learning
- Increases executive functioning skills for students
- Better prepares students for college and career