OJR Chromebook Repair and Login Issue Procedures During COVID-19
If you are having problems with your ojrsd.net Google logon, please do the following:
1. Click here to submit a ticket.
If you are having problems with your OJR Chromebook, please do the following:
- Click here to submit a ticket.
- If the problem cannot be fixed remotely, someone will arrange a time for you to drop off your device.
- If you are dropping off a device, make sure it is clearly marked with your student's FIRST NAME, LAST NAME, and BUILDING NAME.
- Someone will communicate with you when your Chromebook is repaired and ready for pick up.
OJR High and Middle School's 1-1 Chromebook Innovative Initiative
Here are the top five reasons why a 1:1 technology initiative improves teaching and learning:
- Equalizes student access to technology
- Increases engagement for students and teachers
- Customizes and differentiates teaching and learning
- Increases executive functioning skills for students
- Better prepares students for college and career