• When moving to a new address within the Owen J. Roberts School District, parent/guardians must choose and submit 1 valid proof of residency from each list below to their child's school office.
    List A List B List C
    *Completed and current residential lease *Utility Bill within 30-60 days, examples below *Valid Driver's license PA issued
    *Signed Settlement Agreement *Electric (PECO, MetEd) *Valid Photo ID PA issued
    *Deed *Cable (Comcast, Verizon) *Passport
    *Property Tax Bill Current Year *Phone, Landline Only (Verizon, Comcast)
    *School Tax Bill Current Year *Garbage (AJ Blosenski, Diamond)
    *Mortgage Statement 30-60 days *Sewer, Water (Township Bill)
    *Military housing letter *Propane/Oil (Amerigas)
    *Vehicle Registration with district address with valid PA License or ID