Audition Information (Videos due by October 9, 2020)
Audition information for "The Naturals"
- You do not need to audition with the voice part I assigned to you for choir
- Audition videos should be submitted by Friday October 9, 2020
- This will be a small a cappella group. 1-2 people per voice part.
- What are the voice parts: (Soprano 1, Soprano 2, Alto 1, Alto 2, Tenor 1, Tenor 2, Baritone, Bass, Beatbox)
Share the video file via Google Drive or an "unlisted" YouTube link to: email@example.com
What should be included in the audition video?
- Your name
- Which voice part you are auditioning for
- "Attention" - You may sing along with the PTX recording or to a metronome. Make sure your voice is clearly heard over top of the recording
- Please also include a contemporary pop song that you feel showcases your voice (32 bars)
- Soprano (measure 20-48)
- Alto (measure 17-48)
- Tenor (measure 24-48)
- Baritone (choose either Tenor or Bass -- you may change the octave it is written in)
- Bass (measure 1-20)
- Beatbox -- this part is written in the Baritone line, refer to the recording in addition to sheet music (measure 1-32)