Course SelectionEach year, counselors and teachers work diligently to assist students in selecting the best academic and elective courses to complete during their high school journey. High school is a valuable time for students to take advantage of various course offerings to determine what avenue to pursue after high school graduation. Here at Owen J. Roberts, we offer a wide variety of elective choices. Please review our Program of Studies for course descriptions, pre-requisite requirements, and as always, please do not hesitate to contact your child's counselor with any questions or concerns!
Schedule Change Timeline
Please pay close attention to the following scheduling timeline:
- end of May - schedules released
- end of May - Monday, June 15, 2020 - ALL schedule changes requests must be submitted via the Schedule Change Request form online (located on the Guidance Website at the end of May)
- Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - Schedule change requests will be processed (please note that if there are no seats remaining in a course or there are conflicts, your requested change may not be possible)
- Monday, August 3, 2020 - September 14, 2020/September 21, 2020 - ALL schedule changes requests must be submitted via Schedule Change Request form online. September 14, 2020 is the deadline to change semester courses and September 21, 2020 is the deadline to change year-long courses.
Additional Scheduling Resources
The information below displays Summer Enrichment, Summer Remediation, and General FAQs about Summer Programming.
2020 Summer Enrichment Programs (Online Only)
- Health 2
- Drivers Education
- SAT Prep (Reading)
- SAT Prep (Math)
- College Application Boot Camp (OJRHS Rising Seniors/Class of 2021 only)
2020 Summer School Information: Remediation & Credit Recovery