Reminder: All males must file with Selective Service upon turning 18. You may file on-line by clicking here. Individuals who do not file will not be eligible for Federal financial aid.
- Princeton Review's "Pay for School" page: Includes other articles such as "Financial Aid & Your Tax Return", "Tuition Cost Calculator", "Understanding the Financial Aid Award Letter", and "Lessons on Loans".
- FAFSA: Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Can be completed and filed on-line.
- https://fsaid.ed.gov - FSA ID
- US Department of Education Federal Financial Aid Page: Multiple resources- worksheets, advice, a guide to completing each question on the FAFSA.
- CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE: A financial aid form required by many colleges and universities for nonfederal student aid. Apply on-line.
- Common errors made when filling out the FAFSA
- Guaranteed Scholarships: Lists and describes scholarships offered by individual colleges and universities to all enrolled students meeting the specific criteria.
- The Pennsylvania Student Aid Guide: Resource for preparing and submitting the FAFSA, Financial Aid programs, student loans and additional resources.
- Paying for College - Collegeboard.com
- National Association of Student State Grand and Aid Programs
Virtual Financial Aid Night (from October 1, 2020)